I was fixing Gabes rod and line, he was holding mine. Next thing you know Gabe's hollorin' I got one. The rainbow is jumpin like berzerk, so I grab my fishin' rod back and reel it in. Possesion is 9/10s of the law ! My skunk at Morffee could be over if it's allowed to be mine... I did get it in the boat ! Gabe wants this one cause it was the biggest of the 3 that were caught. The other 2 were his, and he did reel those in himself. I implore you to vote for me !
Ryan
Gabe
Post your answer in the comment section Please

6 comments:
how could you???
What kind of father are you???
Okay, I guess I gotta vote for you. If your skunk is over, maybe you'll stop whining!!
HAha, love you,
Char
Sorry, holder of the rod at the time of the strike is the catcher of the fish. Part of the deal of being a father/dad, is the bragging rights at work, of all the fish your kids caught on the weekend.
Normally...I would go with what "uncle art" said....however...the season is almost over...and we don't want to hear about the "skunk" all winter so....my vote goes to you!
Andrea
It's Gabe's forsure!!!
I say definately Gabe for sure. You just need to suck it up and pray next year you'll catch one of your very own. (heehee)
I say give it to the kid. You have been out more than him and you still can't get a fish. Not the kids fault,lol.
j/k
Keith
Post a Comment