It seems that you "the voters" have spoken , and it looks like you've stolen this fish from my trophy wall... and given it to my only begotten son ! I can't say as I'm surprised, because it would be hard to resist that cute little face beeming with enthusiasm. I would like to add that he got his dashing good looks from a particularlly distinguished and good looking "older" Jackson. Though I am disheartened by this hanious decision, I will take it like a man as I always do ( sulk for one breif and private second ) then get my butt back to that Hellish lake and catch that stinken laker before "it" freezes over ! p.s. maybe the one who cleans it should have some sort of bragging rights ?
2 comments:
Good for you, honey, you should let Gabe know, not that he cares, because in his mind it was his big whopper all along! Love ya, you'll get yours!!
That was sooo hilarious!!!
You are too funny!
Post a Comment