I returned to work last night after a lay off, and as I was cleaning up the mill in my solitude it occured to me that today my little baby is growing up way to fast. Let me tell you all that she is one of the best 4 people in my life, and I am so proud to be her dad. I still remember this day 7 years ago quite clearly, and fondly. When Avery arrived my sister Jill (who was video taping the experience) exclaimed "It's...it's...it's a girl !" Which was fine because I was speechless, so I just let the tears of joy say my words. This girl which God has entrusted to Char and I is Amazing, accomplished, and artistic. Brilliant, beautiful, and brave. Charismatic, cheerful, and cute. Darling, ahh I could go on and on, but you get the picture... I Love Her ! When I pray with her at bed time, I thank God for her each time, ask angels to watch over her and pray for dreams that she loves. I hope I'll be allowed to do this for many, many more years to come, and I CAN wait to see what kind of women God makes her, because I know when shes all grown up I'm gonna regret not having her around
Happy Birthday Princess ! Luv dad (or father as you like to call me) xoxo

4 comments:
That was sooo beautiful Ryan!! You gotta print that out for her!
You can thank God she's a spitting image of her mom...............and not of you. The first one always will have a special spot in your heart because that is the first time in your life that you ever felt that kind of love for somebody the first second we see them. Gifts from God.
hey honey, you big suck. She will love you for her whole life, really. Just remember to be with her as much as possible now, so she will always cherish that later. Love you.
awwww!
Post a Comment