Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Who Gets the Start ?



Ty Conklin & Jussi Markannen
*
Who ever gets the start will have to be sharp, and mentally focused ! I'm not pinning last nights loss to Dwayne Roloson, though he didn't make the big save when we needed it... I've got a couple keys as to why they didn't get it done
  • Bad Ice- Bad bounce during power play that led to Williams shorthanded breakaway
  • Marc Andre Bergeron's stupid check on Ladd that put him into Roloson
  • Jason Smith/ Ty Conklin miscue behind the net (though I blame Jason because Ty was in the game cold)
  • Shawn Horcoff -4 rating
  • Samsonov/Stoll/Dvorak= O points, 5 total shots on goal
  • Oilers 1/7 on the power play

Come on guys, gut check time... Be the team that beat Detroit, San Jose and Anaheim, I know you can put game 1 behind you !


1 comment:

Char said...

stupid blogger!! your pics are not showing up. Ah well, I love you honey!!