

It's D-Day, the Oiler's will storm the beach of North Carolina today and move inward to the city of Raleigh with the force of hurricane Alberto. They will cause havoc, mayhem and destruction to ultimatley claim the Stanley Cup as their prize ! Many scoffed at the idea when I boldly predicted an upset over Detroit. Are you serious...the Presidents Trophy winner !? As many thought I was crazy when I predicted a come-back over Thornton and Cheechoo of the Sharks, when we were on the ropes two games to none. Three times a charm defeating the Ducks of Anaheim... wasn't supposed to happen ! Against Carolina the biggest kicker was Roli the goalie going down at the hand of his own team-mate, they said that's it, she's over ! Where I replied "we haven't even played a final round game in "Oil Country" yet, just wait I'm not convinced this is done !" But the Oilers don't have a goalie they mocked ! Well to all the non-believers, to the doubters, and to the rude people who have mocked my beloved team I say..." Sit back, relax and enjoy a game 7 that was NEVER supposed to happen !" Win or lose the Edmonton Oilers have done me proud !
*
"Something that we pride ourselves on is will and determination," Edmonton defenseman Chris Pronger said. "It's kind of the way we play."
Which Oiler most deserves to win the Conn Smythe Trophy as playoff M.V.P.?
- Ales Hemsky-the playmaker
- Fernando Pisani-the game winning goals guy
- Chris Pronger-the ironman defenceman
- Dwayne Roloson-the man that proved us all wrong
- Any Other Choice

4 comments:
Fernando Pisani
Pisani, I agree!! Besides, he's HOT, too!
P.S. Check out my blog today for more awesome Oilers Tributes
hmmmm.... i pick..... mmmmm..... I don't know!! Any Oiler will do if it means they finish off the canes!! love ya, Char
Post a Comment