Wednesday, June 07, 2006

From Bad To Worse !



Game 2

1st Period
Carolina
6:21, Andrew Ladd 2 (Eric Staal, Frantisek Kaberle)

2nd Period
Carolina
10:28, Frantisek Kaberle 3 (power play) (Ray Whitney, Matt Cullen)

Carolina
19:57, Cory Stillman 8 (Niclas Wallin, Justin Williams)

3rd Period
Carolina
2:21, Doug Weight 3 (power play) (Mark Recchi, Matt Cullen)

Carolina
4:12, Mark Recchi 6 (power play) (Frantisek Kaberle, Matt Cullen)

*

Conklin/Markannen

We have a dilemma people ! Mac T said that who ever started game 2 would be the starter for game 3. Clearly Jussi Markannen wasn't up to the challenge. Should Mac T put Ty Conklin in now ? You decide !

Yes

No

3 comments:

Dawn and Dale said...

I think they should put "CHASE BUHLER" in!!! I bet he could do better than those two seem to be doing!!!

Love you lot's even though you are so sad right now!!

Char said...

I think they should put a casted up Roly in. Come on, really. Either guy, I think we're hooped. I hope the Edmonton fans can boost our poor goalies, neither one is gonna have a chance if they are totally psyched out!!

Cliff Huxtable said...

Hey RJ its your buddy writing in all the way in phoenix,AZ. I just found out they have the internet on the last day here. Anyways I am totally bummed out from the oil collapse in games 1,2 and can't wait to get home watch the oil win 4 strait. my prediction is MAB steps up and plays goal since its his fault we need a goalie, and plays amazing. talk to you after game #3.