Monday, June 19, 2006

Ouch !

ThanksPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingThanks !




Don't Ever Be Ashamed Guys !


Game 7

1st Period
Carolina
1:26, Aaron Ward 2 (Mark Recchi, Matt Cullen)

2nd Period
Carolina
4:18, Frantisek Kaberle 4 (power play) (Cory Stillman, Matt Cullen)

3rd Period
Edmonton
1:03, Fernando Pisani 14 (Rem Murray, Raffi Torres)


Carolina
18:59, Justin Williams 7 (empty net) (Eric Staal, Bret Hedican)

*

Markannen 24/26

Ward 22/23



At least the M.V.P. was from close to Edmonton
Sherwood Park's Cam Ward !

Char and I won a 3 foot party sub from Subway at the 2006 Duck Drop, and brought it to our Stanley Cup Party !

These are my friends Dale and Lonny before the game !

Here's my wife Char and my friend Dawn during the game !


These were my friends after the game !

(Haha Just Kidding !)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a sad day for Oiler fans. We were so close we could taste it. I can't imagine the pain the Oilers players are feeling right now but they have dones us proud and have nothing to be ashamed of. They battled hard and put up a good fight. I must say there should be a law against Stanley Cup Finals being played on such poor ice. The puck was bouncing around like a ping pong ball the whole game. The Canes I'm sure are used to that but the Oilers aren't. That was terrible. No excuses, though. It was a great run and even though they lost the Oilers are still number one in my books. Enjoy the off season Oilers and we'll see you loud and proud in October!

Char said...

October?? Is he kidding?? We are OFF until next years playoff run!! Anyway, honey, the Oilers still rule, and we will love them no matter what!!

Dawn and Dale said...

It was so cool to see your devotion to your Oilers Ryan!!!

It was cool to cheer them on with you!!

Thanks for the games and great company!

Dawn and Dale said...

oh and that is a terrible picture of me!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey hockeydude, what's with Char & I won a party sub from Subway. Seems to me it was Char's name on the ticket(lol, just kidding)

Cliff Huxtable said...

I cant believe the su came up today! man that was the worst game smyth ever played in his life, why did he save it for game 7 of the cup finals? oh well life goes on. That freakn' sub looked darn good.

Dawn and Dale said...

ok overtime hero!! Pull yourself out of the Oilers pitty party and Get blogging again!! lol

You know I love ya!!