Sunday, June 18, 2006

C.B.C. Irony !



Does anyone else feel as I do, that Bob Cole and Harry Neile have got to leave Hockey Night In Canada ? Those old dorks are as lame as their C.B.C. counterparts Statler and Waldorf. Do you see the visual comparison? How many times can one play by play announcer screw up in a hockey game ? Apparently alot ! Between his biased opinion, ignorance or the Western Conference, and confusing players names it's time to pass the mic to someone younger and quicker ! It's almost like Gordie Howe trying to play in the N.H.L. today, it just wouldn't happen. So let it go Bobo. I dislike Harry Neile equally ! Had the Montreal Canadians made the Cup final these guys would be perfect for the job cause it's the only team they care about. How can a color man say "Boy, I didn't know that Shawn Horcoff was so fast !" Give me a break, you're supposed to know these things... cause you're paid to know these things ! I will nick name you "Fairy" Neile.


Statler & Waldorf, or is it Bobo Cole & Fairy Neale

throw those tomatoes at Bobo and Fairy !

*


Let's get started on Ron MacLean and Don Cherry shall we ! I don't know just how much more I can take, their banter is ruining my chee. The loud suits Don has been wearing are causing me to "dry heave" and their weird little non-hockey topics are not interesting. Okay, I don't mind when they talk about how stupid penalties are ruining the game, but what I do mind is how "They" think they can fix it over night. Some valid opinions, but to beat Colin Campbell senseless was very un-classy of Ron MacLean ! Don...buy a suit like one of these in the pictures adjacent ! Ron... five minut major for being a jerk !

1 comment:

Dawn and Dale said...

Wow!!

That was a lot of opinion there!! hehe

Good luck tomorrow night!!