Team Canada begins play on Wednesday vrs. Italy Ryan Smyth and Chris Pronger represent The Edmonton Oilers Go for the " gold " guys !
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ya I am excited! Your invited to come over and watch the Gold Medal Game! However, I think Pronger should have done the right thing and not gone because of his injury. Should have made room for someone else! Just my humble opinion;)
PS I also think Bertuzzi shouldn't be there either!
He's been injured for awhile. He's just playing through it. Don't get me wrong he is awesome, but I hope it doesn't hurt our chances. How about the slovak beating the russians? Hmmm good!
3 comments:
Ya I am excited! Your invited to come over and watch the Gold Medal Game!
However, I think Pronger should have done the right thing and not gone because of his injury. Should have made room for someone else! Just my humble opinion;)
PS
I also think Bertuzzi shouldn't be there either!
Have a good one bud,
Keith
WHAT ? Pronger is injured ? Tell me more !
He's been injured for awhile. He's just playing through it. Don't get me wrong he is awesome, but I hope it doesn't hurt our chances. How about the slovak beating the russians? Hmmm good!
LOL
ttyl
Post a Comment