
- self-centeredness
- blaming
- self-justification
- pride
- false humility
- impulsiveness
- envy & jealousy
- phoniness
- conning
- people pleasing
- self-pity
- perfectionism
- intolerance
- sarcasm
- taking for granted
- impatience
- withdrawing
- avoidance
- violence
- gossiping
- lying
These imperfections are the opposite of the Fruits of the Spirit. We need to pray for wisdom and seek goodness to truly be real! Just imagine what the world would be like today if Adam and Eve ignored Satan. We need to flee sin ! When we are on our game sin struggles to overcome us. Try these honorable character traits the next time you struggle with a family member, co-worker, or friend.
- love
- joy
- peace
- patience
- gentleness
- goodness
- kindness
- self control
- faithfulness

Feed the ugliness that's inside all of us some fruit.
2 comments:
I'm glad you enjoyed the service, I did too. I love you. Char
Wow wish I would have been there for that one!
Great post
MANNY
Post a Comment