My buddy Keith and I were just talking two days ago about what would become of Peter Nedved. At that time it was rumored that the Ottawa Senator's would pick him up off waivers from the Philadelphia Flyer's. In jest, I said "wouldn't be great if Edmonton got him, and made a Czech line with him, Sykora and Hemsky?" Keith said Nedved's best days were gone, and that he was done. The Oiler's brass doesn't think so and neither do I ! With the current downward spiral the Oil need help, and I hope this is just the beginning. Horcoff, Smyth, and Pisani make up the second line, while Stoll, Torres, and Lupul a scoring third line. Reasoner, Petersen and (insert rookie here) make up the checking line. I dearly hope Lowe is hunting for a puck moving defence man, that would make a huge improvement in our playoff hunt. The Oil sent Patrick Thoresen to the farm to make room for Nedved
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
Answered Prayers !
My buddy Keith and I were just talking two days ago about what would become of Peter Nedved. At that time it was rumored that the Ottawa Senator's would pick him up off waivers from the Philadelphia Flyer's. In jest, I said "wouldn't be great if Edmonton got him, and made a Czech line with him, Sykora and Hemsky?" Keith said Nedved's best days were gone, and that he was done. The Oiler's brass doesn't think so and neither do I ! With the current downward spiral the Oil need help, and I hope this is just the beginning. Horcoff, Smyth, and Pisani make up the second line, while Stoll, Torres, and Lupul a scoring third line. Reasoner, Petersen and (insert rookie here) make up the checking line. I dearly hope Lowe is hunting for a puck moving defence man, that would make a huge improvement in our playoff hunt. The Oil sent Patrick Thoresen to the farm to make room for Nedved
1 comment:
He's done!!! You are going to be very disappointed!!
Cheers,
Keith
Post a Comment